Viridian Super-Cleanse 10 Day Detox Box
The Viridian Super-Cleanse 10 Day Detox Box contains Organic Cleavers Tincture, Milk Thistle Herb & Seed plus Complete Fibre Complex in a boxed pack for a complete detox.
The Viridian Detox Box is designed to help eliminate the toxic build up and boost your natural energy levels. The 100% Organic Cleavers (Gallum aparine) tincture which acts as a Lymphatic tonic, Milk Thistle herb & seed capsules the main constituent of which is silymarin, extensively studied and found to be one of the most potent liver protecting substances known, Complete Fibre Complex capsules whereby fibre which is a crucial component of a healthy diet and plays an essential role in the health and integrity of the entire gastro-intestinal tract.
The 10-day programme utilises three synergistic supplemental approaches taken three times daily for 10 days to gently assist the cleansing process.
Buy the Viridian 10 Day Detox Box
Dosage: 100% Organic Cleavers tincture 50ml: 15 to 30 drops two to three times daily in a little water or fruit juice. Milk Thistle herb & seed capsules: One capsule daily with water at mealtimes. Complete Fibre Complex capsules: One to three capsules with pleanty of water at mealtimes.
What to expect during the 10-day detox: You may expect some transient side effects, which will quickly disappear as the benefits become apparent, side effects include: headaches, increased perspiration, increased breath odour, skin outbreak, increased urination & bowl movements, mild fatigue.
|Viridian 10 Day Detox Box||£25.60|
The 3 key detox supplements:
1. FIBRE COMPLEX. Provides some of nature’s most important nutritious food constituents to assist gastrointestinal function, normalise gut flora and support the colon, including:
Organic Linseed Provides soluble fibre and omega 3 fatty acids to assist digestive function
Psyllium husk Provides soluble fibre to cleanse the digestive tract and can assist in regulating appetite
Apple pectin Provides soluble fibre to assist digestive function. Pectin is fermented by the intestinal bacteria to produce short chain fatty acids (SCFAs) in the colon
Kelp A rich source of trace elements and mucilaginous gels such as algin, which has been shown to soothe the intestines and bind with heavy metals
Rice Bran Many potent phytochemicals are found in rice bran and its oil including, gamma-oryzanol, ferulic acid, tocotrionols, andphenolic compounds such as inositol hexaphosphate (IP6) well known for its powerful antioxidant and heavy metal chelating effects
FOS Acts as a prebiotic and supports the growth of beneficial bacteria in the colon.
2. CLEAVERS (Galium Aparine) Cleavers is the definitive herb for the lymphatic support and gently assists the body in eliminating excess fluid.
3. MILK THISTLE (Silybum Marianum) Milk Thistle is shown to support liver and gall bladder function and exert antioxidant effects.
Key benefits of a 10-day detox:
Weight loss - Greater mental clarity - Skin vitality - Energy - Improved visual acuity - Libido - Improved digestion - Mood elevation
When NOT to detoxify:
Avoid detoxification during acute illness unless under supervision of a qualified practitioner. Avoid this supplement programme if you have an existing medical condition or are on prescription medication, unless under the guidance of your general practitioner. Not recommended for use during pregnancy and lactation.
Dietary advice for optimum detoxification
- Limit / avoid exposure to toxins where possible – eg. Smoking, excessive alcohol, chemicals, paint fumes, sugary drinks, processed foods. For some individuals the removal of amalgam fillings may be indicated.
- Optimise nutrition and limit calorie intake. The diet needs to promote alkalinity and be based upon wholefoods (rich in organic fruits, organic vegetables vegetable juices and fibre). Consume plenty of cruciferous vegetables, along with olive oil, onions, garlic and modest amounts of unprocessed protein such as fish, legumes, rice, millet and quinoa.
- Supplements can include multi-vitamins, essential fatty acids and antioxidant support. Protein supplements can help with glutathione production and thus assist the detoxification process.
- Exercise accelerates lymphatic flow, induces sweating and increases metabolism and detoxification efficiency.
- Rest including proper sleep, relaxation and stress management.
- Sauna three times weekly can assist removal of toxins via the skin.
- Dry skin brushing may also be beneficial in assisting lymphatic flow.
A dietry sheet will be provided within all orders
- Amino Acids
- B Vitamins
- B Complex
- Digestive & Probiotics
- Essential Fatty Acids
- Boxed Packs
- Topical (Balms & Skin Oils)
Disclaimer: All information contained on this website is for information only and should not be used to diagnose, prevent, treat or cure any disease, health or medical condition. The products (food supplements) are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat or cure any health or medical condition. Do not exceed stated dose or use with prescribed medication unless advised by a doctor or medical practitioner. Do not take if pregnant or lactating. Keep out of reach of children. Consult doctor for all medical advice.
Vitamins, Minerals, Supplements
Weight Loss / Dieting
Other Natural Products